Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Coping with Animal Rights Stress

My Holocaust Comparison Project excited feelings of despair in one recipient whom I have never met.  So I sent her a cognitive therapy tool that I once presented at a Toronto Animal Rights Society meeting in 2005.  She found it so helpful that I decided to put it up on my site, suitably reformatted.  It is to help people who experience speciesism in our society and feel helpless, hopeless, or hateful.

Some technical reason prevents me from linking to the document, a PowerPoint, directly from here.  So I direct you now to my General Audience menu. It is an sixth item, called "Coping with Animal Raights Stress."

General Audience Menu

If you think this document is of value, please do pass it on!

Cheers,

David Sztybel

No comments:

Post a Comment